
I decided instead of going chronologically, it would be more fun to talk about whatever I wanted. So I want to talk about this look from Proenza Schouler's spring collection. If you're anything like me, now is not the time you want to feel pretty in your clothes. After seeing the fall collections from Prada, Marc Jacobs and John Galliano etc., I want to be a warrior. I want to wear combat boots and walk into the world like a soldier. So naturally when it came time for spring, I wasn't exactly thrilled to see prints and delicate cocktail attire. But Proenza hit the mark for me. Its got attitude and who doesn't want to wear socks with their open toes? So keep cinching those waists ladies and dont throw away your bubble gum pink lip gloss if you want to be a Proenza girl for spring. I know I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment