
This was a slow day. Lots of running around and only one show. My Friend had a photo shoot so we missed out on the action at the tents. We managed to make it to one show, an up and coming designer named Dragana Ognjenovic. Her collection was completely functional and wearable. We got to sneak backstage before the show and chat it up with Dragana about her inspirations for the collection. She told us when she started designing, she was thinking about her friends and their everyday lives. Such a simple answer but I loved it. No one inspires me more than my friends and family so why not invest one's talents in their needs? Her clothes were so masterfully tailored and the details blew me away. Definitely one to watch.
Unfortunately, we also missed out on the Lacoste show. The big disppointment there was that we didn't get to grab a goodie bag. Lacoste always gives away the best gift at their show. This season it was a terry cloth striped bag with their signature gator on the side. So precious. Thank God my friend is a sucker for the freebie's and snuck backstage and grabbed us each one. How she mangages to be so sneaky, I will never know. Genius. Today was also a big day for bangs. Yes, bangs. I cut mine in hopes of resembling my favorite It Girl, Irinia Lazareanu. She's so hip I can't stand it. I'm not sure if I succeeded, but I'm taking things one day at a time.

1 comment:
close enough to me. looks great samanta, but no surprise there :-P
Post a Comment