Thursday, September 28, 2006

Agnyess Deyn




This girl's got it. Just look at that FACE! Insane right? Well, prepare yourselves because she will be all over the place by next season. She walked for the big one's this season in nyc, including Zac Posen, Proenza Schouler, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui etc. There's something about her that reminds me of a hip kid I may have seen on the street, and I like that. She's approachable and fresh. So watch out for Agnyess. Her and Irina may just take over the world. If you're reading this, it probably means you love fashion so you should also check out my fave blog called The Sartorialist. He's in Milan right now snapping the best shots of men and women off the runway. Also look at the Gucci collection on style.com. Have fun!

2 comments:

Regina Aletto said...

GREAT eyes!

Dulwich_News said...

I love the prints on the Anna Sui dress. Fun! a sophisticated skull.