Tuesday, October 17, 2006

once again, Chloe.



Chloe is it again for me this season. So you might as well just kill yourself if youre not going to be wearing this for spring. Kidding, of course. Just get yourself to your favorite vintage shop and stock up on 60's minis. They are just the thing to pair with sweet mary jane flats or tough combat boots from fall. I usually look to Chloe for hair and makeup inspiration as well. Last season a MAC blush called "hush" was used and it is perfect. Flattering on everyone. I cant wait to find out what Charlotte Tilbury has favored for spring. She is fantastic and she always describes the look as "handsome" which I love. Mmmm Chloe...

2 comments:

Q said...

I adore Chloe. Stam's fall made those platforms all the more enticing.

stacy (la, ca) said...

Yes, a great look. But, that's some short skirt! For a look that has an almost business feel to it, that skirt length would not really work for most non-waif-ish people walking on real streets and in real offices. Hmmm. *I know* that a runway is not where practicality is the focus, but for other than a teen or 20-something student setting, to me the new emphasis on high hemlines, in the absence of something mitigating like tights, is not really so workable in most daytime situations.

Btw, I saw your posts on Sartorialist. Yaay! You're an L.A.-based fashion blog! Wonderful!